The Senior Project Coordination Analyst plans, organizes, coordinates, and tracks activities to develop, deploy, and upgrade software and hardware. He/She troubleshoots project issues to maintain schedules utilizing established processes and procedures and makes recommendations for preventing recurrences. This position coordinates deployments and implementations and facilitates activities to ensure programs and projects are implemented successfully and meet established deadlines. The candidate will coordinate project activities related to ENT technology delivery, including security initiatives. Also, working with IS coordinators and vendors in implementing solutions for HCM and transformation projects.
- Advance Knowledge in Project Management, Requirements Management, Research skills
- Advanced experience with Microsoft office, Requirements Elicitation, Requirements Prioritization
- Accountability, Organized, Project Planning
- Excellent communication skills; the ability to communicate with multiple levels of management and various functions across UPS for both the business and IT
Qualification & Experience:
- Must have project management experience following DevOps/Agile principles.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wayne, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A