This position contributes to Starbucks success by creating and managing integrated go-to-market strategies that reinforce and build the multi-channel Starbucks Rewards loyalty program. Specifically, this role is responsible for leading mass engagement strategy and execution across Starbucks Rewards promotional efforts. This role works with seasonal promotions teams in Seattle, as well as manages key vendor relationships. This role will drive big-picture cross-channel digital plans while delivering on our business and financial objectives
- Leads discussions and presentations with cross-functional senior leadership teams.
- Identifies and communicates key responsibilities and practices to ensure the immediate team of direct reports promotes a successful attitude, confidence in leadership, and teamwork to achieve business results
- Supports the implementation of company programs to ensure the success of the Company.
- Builds and maintains relationships with strategic industry and cross-functional partners.
- Elicits great ideas from creative teams and agencies to drive great work.
- Assures campaign strategies and tactics will be engaging and effective in within marketing channels while maintaining brand integrity.
- Builds cohesive marketing plans focused on delivering key business objectives.
- Develops effective holistic marketing strategies to drive awareness and customer engagement
- Ensures individual promotional activities continually are leveraging marketing to its full capacity and are highly efficient, engaging and meaningful to both consumers and the Brand.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience leading cross-functional teams
- Experience managing complex digital campaigns or initiatives that reinforced and/or built brand equity.
- Experience with budget management
- Strategic planning experience within the marketing function in a large scale corporate or agency environment
- Basic Qualifications are objective, non-comparative, and relevant requirements essential to performing a role anywhere in the company. Examples include minimum educational requirement or specific degrees, certifications, minimum number of years of experience in a similar role with similar scope or level of responsibility, experience with core technology tools or platforms such as Microsoft Office, equivalent military experience, etc. A process guide for determining Basic Qualifications is available on the Job Description SharePoint site.
- Experience in product or brand management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Coral Gables, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A