Website Lincoln Financial Group
This position will perform and deliver on routine and progressively more non-routine assignments for his/her assigned area(s) of claims responsibility independently in accordance with established procedures/guidelines. S/he will process accommodation service requests, document in appropriate systems, and communicate with employers, treating providers, medical offices, and other parties to clarify and/or obtain information. S/he will also handle non-complex accommodation service events and correspond verbally and in writing with employers to address events and bring to resolution.
- Recognizes issues or concerns for assigned area(s) of responsibility, explains effect on the customer’s service experience, and suggests process improvements.
- Addresses via telephone and/or email general and non-routine questions from employers; escalates complex questions to vocational rehabilitation consultants.
- Ensures accuracy and completeness of information documented for accommodation service events.
- Communicates effectively and provides customer service to internal and/or external stakeholders, recognizes what needs to be done to meet customer needs and demonstrates flexibility and responsiveness to meet customer needs on progressively more non-routine work independently.
- Provides educational resources to employers to supplement accommodation events and showcase LFG’s expertise.
- Regularly tracks accommodation services stay-at-work events and documents in system.
- Handles non-complex accommodation service events, provides suggestions for consideration to employers, and follows up on outcomes as appropriate.
- Reviews information in requests and follows up with employers, treating providers, medical offices, and other parties to clarify/confirm receipts and gather additional information to assist with claims decisions.
- Obtains information from employers to assist vocational rehabilitation consultants with their analysis.
- Resources background preferred. FMLA/Leave Management Disability claims experience is ideal, but not required
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Ability to perform under stress in cases of emergency, critical or hazardous situations.
- Demonstrated solid relationship management skills with internal and/or external clients (e.g. management, peers, colleagues, customers, etc.).
- Demonstrates ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail.
Qualification & Experience:
- Preference with 2-3 years of return to work, job placement, accomodation, ergonomic experience of general Human
- 3 – 5+ years of claims experience directly aligned to the specific responsibilities for this position OR For candidates with an Associate degree or above, 0-1 year of claims experience that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position. (Required).
- 2 – 3 Years of claims experience directly aligned to the specific responsibilities for this position (Required )
Company: Lincoln Financial Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dover, NH, US
Application Deadline: N/A