Website Georgia Pacific
The Maintenance Supervisor will help lead and support preventative and predictive maintenance programs, provide technical support for troubleshooting to minimize downtime and maximize process efficiencies. Establish metrics, goals, and benchmarks that drive excellence through promoting continuous process improvement, employee involvement, ownership, and accountability while aligning and optimizing the manufacturing enterprise in delivering value to the business. Facilitate team development and growth, employee skill development, problem-solving and resolution, building employee commitment and ownership and holding employees accountable.
- An Associate’s Degree and a minimum of one (1) years of supervisory experience – OR – two (2) or more years of Manufacturing, Industrial or Military experience, including an equivalence of two (2) or more years of leadership responsibility.
- Five (5) or more years of General Maintenance experience working within an industrial/manufacturing operation.
- Five (5) or more years of work experience specifically within maintenance supervisory positions – with responsibility for direct reports.
- Experience using the following Microsoft Office Software: Excel – (sorting data, creating tables and creating graphs); Outlook – (scheduling tasks, calendar invitations and general professional correspondence); Word – (document creation/editing); PowerPoint – (presentation creation/editing); and Project (creating a project plan, adding tasks, resources and milestones).
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
Qualification & Experience:
- Proven ability to build and align a team around a shared vision
- Bachelor degree or higher in Engineering.
- Experience with implementation of precision maintenance.
- Leadership/supervisory experience in a manufacturing operation with focus on Mechanical and Reliability Maintenance.
- Experience with manufacturing methods and continuous improvement processes
- Experience using a Computerized Maintenance Manufacturing System (CMMS)
- Knowledge of maintenance best practices and approaches utilized in a manufacturing environment,
- Familiar with OSHA Process Safety Management (PSM) and Voluntary Protection Programs (VPP)
Company: Georgia Pacific
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lovell, WY, US
Application Deadline: N/A