View All Lloyds JobsLloyds
- We’re on the mission to build the bank of the future, and we need your help do it! Continuing our extensive transformation programme, we’re redefining what a bank is from the inside out. Our technology, our culture, and our mind-set is changing to craft a true engineering-led organisation.
- Our Cloud Centre of Excellence (CCoE) is looking for an Azure Security Engineer to be involved in the design and delivery of security services across the organisation’s Cloud Platform environment, with accountability for a range of work across both Security ‘build’ and ‘run’.
- You’ll have in-depth technical understanding and experience of public cloud, API and micro-service architectures, providing low-level hands-on technical engineering expertise for Security CCoE’s control framework and continuous compliance service. Additionally, you’ll take ownership for the ongoing maturing and automation of foundation security services provided for wider consumption across the organisation.
- You would be involved in senior level engagement into the business area and be accountable for the delivery of assigned projects, representation at local governance along with providing senior technical leadership and consultancy to both internal CCoE and external colleagues as required.
- Experience in reviewing security risks, assessing risk ratings and working within risk guidelines
- Experience supporting major programmes and other project based activities, including presenting at governance forums
- Strong stakeholder management skills, including managing differing stakeholder requirements
- A technical ‘hands on’ background in Cloud, DevSec Ops & Cyber Security
- Requirement to develop security guardrails and deploy as part of Infrastructure as code pipelines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A