We’re looking for a Senior Campaign Analyst who will work within our Delivery team to develop and implement customer interactions within and across a range of channels (paid (DM/email) and owned – lead channels e.g. Internet banking). You’ll be passionate about data and analytics, have an aptitude for problem solving, have a continuous improvement mindset and use that approach to provide simple and effective customer centric solutions.
- Increase the sophistication of our customer messaging to deliver highly personalised interactions to our customers through their channel of choice.
- Work as part of a cross functional team to design relevant and timely Customer Interactions as part of our Contact Strategy. Supporting implementation via our marketing tool, Teradata’s Customer Interaction Manager (CIM)
- Implement new contact programmes with robust test and learn set up that will deliver significant learning and value for business teams in product, channel and brand
- Continuously improve of our interaction portfolio, processes and techniques to improve the customer experience and reduce risk
- Provide recommendations for customer interactions drawing on experience of marketing or business activities involving (customer) data
- Ensure own knowledge is up to date on lead generation systems, processes and the E2E campaign lifecycles from design through to reporting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The position plays a highly collaborative role, interacting with colleagues and prospects across the region and the business,
- which will demand clear and effective communication skills in order to facilitate successful relationships.
- An enterprising & entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to coach and inspire local colleagues to adopt a similar approach.
- Approximately 5+ years of experience, preferably in financial services or business consulting
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships, influence and command the respect of individuals from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Bachelor Degree or completed studies in either Sales / Marketing / Finance / Business desirable
- Outstanding levels of dedication and work ethic; happy to get stuck into the ‘doing’ while maintaining a broad view of affairs across the business
- The successful candidate will be open and welcoming to change, be a creative and strategic thinker, have exceptional problem solving skills, and have an ability to stay focused in times of uncertainty.
- Level 4 Financial Planning Qualification, desirable but not essential
- Breadth of knowledge across the Wealth Planning Marketplace and Schroders Personal Wealth target customer segments.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Good negotiation skills with an ability to “cold call.”
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A