Website M&T Bank
Act as the liaison between Treasury Management Consultant and Operations to service the maintenance needs of existing and prospective customers with a primary focus on Commercial Banking and complex setups. Ensure accuracy of Treasury Management (TM) service setup. Receive instructions from Treasury Management Consultant and clients and submit the resulting work order for the setup and maintenance of Treasury Management products and services.
- Validate TM agreements for accuracy to include signature verification, and submit to Treasury Management Agreement Housing (TMAH) for processing.
- Prepare and review TM agreements.
- Under TM Consultant direction: prepare, distribute, and collect customer legal agreements for clients’ signatures.
- Monitor and track implementation to avoid stalled or inactive implementations. Assist the TM Consultant with gathering additional details for the setup and maintenance of Treasury
- Management products, including but not limited to internal and external customer contact.
- Coordinate and submit exception pricing for Commercial Banking and complex setups.
- Prepare Treasury Management Work Orders using the Treasury Management Implementation Automation system (TMIA) and Technical Assistance Requests.
- Keep abreast of product lines, internal policies and procedures, and external regulations that may impact assigned area.
- Ability to independently research and resolve issues regarding implementation, escalate issues as appropriate.
- Coordinate RM and Sales activities for required Tier II guidance lines for TM products through CLAS and Business Banking Loan Processing Center (LPC) approval. Ability to work with a high level of independence, under general supervision.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 years treasury management customer service OR onboarding experience
- Associates Degree
Company: M&T Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Williamsville, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A