Website Merrill Lynch
If you’re passionate about helping clients reach their financial goals, join Bank of America’s Wealth Management Banking Specialists in one of Merrill’s office locations nationwide. Wealth Management Banking Specialists partner with our Merrill Financial Advisors to provide comprehensive financial solutions to individual wealth management clients with assets generally in the range of $1-10 million. This includes all lending, saving, financing and transaction solutions as well as serving as the expert on all our Digital solutions (mobile and online). Wealth Management Banking Specialists also assist our Financial Advisor teams in navigating complex client situations to ensure our clients are provided the best client experience.
- As part of our team, you’ll have access to industry leading financial solutions and a team of dedicated product specialists – all designed to meet the unique life priorities of your clients – priorities like managing operating expense, building wealth, financing, managing debt, buying a home, saving for college or planning for unexpected life events.
- As part of our team, you will benefit from personal coaching, a host of career opportunities, robust training programs and ongoing development and future career path opportunities.
- Demonstrates proven results exceeding goals in a client-centric, results-driven environment
- Knowledge of banking (lending/savings/transactional) and investing products and services along the latest online and digital capabilities
- Exhibits proven client service skills and the ability to resolve problems independently or escalate as needed to promote client satisfaction
- Is able to build solid relationships with teammates, business partners and specialists by fostering teamwork, partnership and collaboration
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to easily engage others in dialogue, convey sincere interest in building relationships and demonstrate a commitment to providing personalized service
- Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our clients’ financial lives
- Has demonstrated ability to influence and collaborate with others outside of reporting authority to achieve shared goals
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in the financial services industry working with high-end clients providing advice on products and solutions for any stage of their lives
- Prior experience providing excellent service to high-end clients and excelling in that environment
- Prior sales experience in a salary plus incentive environment with individual goals, where goals were routinely met or exceeded
Company: Merrill Lynch
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, NH, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org