At DSW, we believe in the power of shoes. We understand shoes bring out something great from within, and since 1991 we’ve been helping everyone feel the rush of finding that perfect pair. So when you work for DSW, you become a part of all that. A family whose core values are comprised of passion, accountability, collaboration, and humility. You become one of us, You become a Shoe Lover!
- Delivers product to photo studio in a timely manner
- Manages VPI Process and communicates with vendor community when issues arise
- Cultivates list and conducts competitive price analysis
- Sample product management
- Partners with online merchandising team to make visible on site
- Works with vendor preseason to secure list of product.
- Processes orders and samples
- Completes the sample tracker/photo samples
- Executes dropship process from conception of vendor list to customer facing content.
- Prints Monday reporting for Buying Team
- Schedules vendor appointments for buying team
- Strong attention to detail
- Works with vendor community on outstanding issues
- As needed, enters styles into AP Merch Guide or MAP
- Excellent communication, organization and follow up skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum HS diploma, college level courses in administration highly desired
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- Previous retail experience a plus
- Ability to learn Jesta, JDA Assortment Planning and other merchant computer based tools
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Columbus, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A