Website State Farm
Are you ready to join the industry leader? State Farm is looking for highly skilled college students to join our Summer Internship Program! Join the Service Delivery Team in our Facilities/Administrative Services department where you will work alongside leaders, Facilities Specialists, and Business Analysts, performing research and analysis on contractual vendor spend along with budgetary analysis within facility and Service Delivery budgets. As a top Fortune 50 company, we hire the best. We cannot wait for you to join our team!
- Drive and initiative to lead and affect positive change
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- A can-do attitude, and someone who loves to have a bit of fun!
- Full-time students currently enrolled in an undergraduate or post-graduate program. Selected interns must remain enrolled as a student during the duration of the internship
- Majors – Business or equivalent field of study
- 3.0 or above GPA
- Seeking candidates with experience in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, data analysis
- A Learning Environment: Mentoring and Development to help you succeed
- We love to give back! Being involved in volunteer opportunities to give back to the community
- A culture that embraces Diversity and Inclusion – it is simply the right thing to do!
- Competitive pay and a relaxed dress code
- Direct experience you can leverage for your future career
- An opportunity to learn and network with industry-leading influencers
Qualification & Experience:
- Selected interns will work 38.75 hours/week
- Competitive candidates will be invited to participate in an interview process. This is where the excitement begins!
- Our internship will occur between May 18, 2020 – July 31, 2020
Company: State Farm
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bloomington, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A