As a Finance Manager, you will play a key role in bringing clarity and insight to the business decisions within our Retail & Property division at Heathrow. Working on project evaluation, financial performance, strategic planning and business investments, you will use your excellent modelling & evaluation skills to enable delivery of value to the business.
- Evaluating business cases/projects and analysing complex financial information to provide recommendations.
- Assessing & challenging risks, supporting development of mitigation strategies and action plans.
- Working closely with key stakeholders including functional directors and their leadership teams, and managing teams (directly or indirectly) to deliver to timescales.
- Developing financial models and analysis in support of strategic & commercial initiatives and functional processes.
- Leading the financial contribution to strategic commercial projects and long-term management business plan projects (or “Big Ideas”).
Qualification & Experience:
- Advanced statistical and mathematical modelling skills, with a background in complex quantitative and qualitative analysis, especially building econometric models.
- Considerable experience of gathering, coordinating and presenting complex and divers financial and non-financial information in a rational, succinct and clear way that drives decision making and business change.
- Experience of implementing high-impact continuous improvement initiatives.
- Knowledge and experience of complex commercial and regulated environments – ideally in Retail.
- Finance Managerial experience in financial or accounting management or relevant consultancy.
- Qualified accountant – ACCA or CIMA.
- Strong analytical mindset and appetite to solve problems, with experience of leading and motivating a team of financial analysts to deliver against tight timescales.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A