The Inspector I, Quality Control will perform validation and inspection duties to ensure that production product fulfills customer specifications and quality requirements.
- Conduct inspections at First Article
- Conduct quality tests on finished products
- Thorough understanding and adherence of safety rules and regulations, and reporting requirements.
- Document and report inspection findings
- Conduct inspections in process
- Relies on instructions and pre-defined guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Strong team player.
- Customer Service Driven.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- This position operates in a specially designated federal area and due to contractual and regulatory obligations, requires U.S. citizenship in order to be considered for the position.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent education and 0-2 years relevant experience.
- Experience in inventory tracking system (WMS) preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Control Inspector
Job Location: McComb, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A