- This position is responsible for configuration, implementation, environment troubleshooting, and general maintenance of the Kronos Workforce Central application. As Kronos System Admin you will be responsible for overall system performance, system patches, Kronos time clocks, source code repository, governance, planning and execution of projects for the Kronos system. This Position requires the ability to partner with internal IT teams and Vendor to monitor and log system activity and create plans to optimize system performance. This Position will require working closely with Costco IT teams, Business Stakeholders and Vendor to develop and implement environment upgrades with little or no impact to current processes or users.
- This individual should demonstrate the highest levels of customer service, communication, productivity and professionalism. In addition, the candidate will have the ability and aptitude for leadership and self-motivation, possessing strong analytical skills and Costco business (or other retail) expertise.
- Maintains current knowledge of industry trends and standards.
- Understands a supported process end-to-end and analyzes impacts of system changes to this process.
- Provides troubleshooting documentation for 1st level support teams to assist them with resolving customer issues.
- Provides status reports, project schedules and other necessary documentation in support of the system.
- Develops understanding and working relationships with other IT areas that provide support for the system.
- Coordinates with Hardware Support teams to configure, implement and troubleshoot the Kronos Time Clocks.
- Performs or coordinates necessary system configuration on servers, databases and devices.
- Supports and maintains the Kronos WFC application.
- Functions as technical advisor on projects and major version upgrades.
- Performs system health checks, environments management and optimization.
- Ability to interact effectively with internal clients, team members, vendors and all levels of management.
- Ability to learn and adapt new technologies, operating systems and applications.
- Must be available to work occasional nights, weekends and holidays and perform on-call support as required.
- Must have an honest, committed, and positive attitude, and be a team player working collaboratively to share ideas and put team goals first.
- Strong organizational skills in order to meet tight deadlines as well as coordinate, prioritize, and communicate project status to applicable parties.
- Must be extremely responsive and be able to work under pressure in stressful situations with a strong sense of urgency
- Solid understanding and proven experience with tools to troubleshoot server hardware, software and network issues.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Active Directory and related technologies (DNS, Group Policies, etc.).
- Ability to provide assistance with design, maintenance and continual improvements for Kronos WFC.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including presentation of complex technical information.
Qualification & Experience:
- Three or more years’ experience providing lifecycle support for Kronos Workforce Central software suite (V8).
- Experience coordinating upgrades, patches, releases with other IT areas.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A