View All ASDA JobsAsda Stores Limited
- There’s a role for everyone in retail – including leadership.
- As a Section Manager, you’ll motivate your Section Leaders and colleagues through the night to deliver the best standards across your section, maximising availability and driving sales.
- You’ll have an eye for detail, maintaining shop floor standards and coaching your team to do the same.
- You’ll be responsible for ensuring that merchandising and operational standards are met as well as overseeing overnight seasonal and promotional changes with a smooth transition to the day team. There may also be times when you have to multi-task and work across several areas of the store.
- If you’re looking for a chance to develop in retail, this could be the role for you!
- As part of the leadership team, you’ll work a three-week rolling rota which will include weekends. At times, you may be solely responsible for the store, and therefore you’ll need to be confident in overseeing operation as a whole.
- You’ll be able to work in a fast paced environment and be adaptable to change.
- You’ll be naturally friendly and want to get stuck in, working with your team to deliver great results.
- You’ll have an enthusiastic approach and be a strong coach, mentor and motivator for your team.
- You’ll be a role model to the colleagues around you, ensuring customers have a great shopping experience.
Company: Asda Stores Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Leicester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A