View All Zumiez JobsZumiez
- The Art Traffic & Production Coordinator will work with the Marketing Production Manager to coordinate the production and distribution of print and digital marketing materials for all Zumiez stores, marketing events and programs, and internal events. This role will support the Graphic Design team in tracking all creative projects throughout the creative lifecycle to ensure milestones and deadlines are met.
- As part of a small, dynamic, multi-hat wearing team, qualified individuals will be: able to work well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment; self-motivated; flexible; extremely organized; very detail-oriented; tenacious yet tactful; confident and diplomatic in dealing with competing departmental objectives and varied personalities; a strong problem solver; able to work well under pressure in order to meet project deadlines; and will have a positive attitude.
- Track and maintain multiple creative projects through concept, scheduling, approvals, distribution and archiving of assets.
- Manage any design/production deliverables for internal events and rush projects, including hands-on work printing, cutting, mounting on foamcore.
- Communicate with store employees regarding delivery and setup of in-store signage, address any requests for replacements, and request photos.
Other duties as assigned by the manager.
- Coordinate with external print and logistics partners on all print and promotional materials, ensuring budget, quality standards and timelines are met.
- Update copy and design elements in Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) as needed for templated design projects.
- Work cross-departmentally to solidify design requests (print and digital); communicate all specs and timelines to creative team and production vendors.
- Knowledge of print production and processes required.
- Meticulous attention to detail, accuracy and follow-through.
- Strong math and analytical skills.
- Proactive decision making and problem solving skills.
- Ability to gracefully manage multiple projects with competing priorities and shifting timelines.
- Proficient in MS Office/Google Suite and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Customer Service attitude and sense of urgency.
Qualification & Experience:
- Action Sports and/or Retail experience preferred.
Vacancy Type: Management
Job Location: Lynnwood, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A