Hiring Seasonal Team Members!-i$15.00 Per HourVirtual Interviews Available!!If interested in joining us for our 2021 Back to School Season, please apply to this job posting and a member from the Recruiting Team will email you instructions on how to register for an interview time slot.1st and 2nd Shift Positions Available!-i1st Shift -iMonday i Friday 5:30AM – 2:30PM, with overtime if needed- 2nd Shift – Monday i Friday 3PM i 11:30PM, with overtime if neededShift start and end times may vary up to 30 minutes,
- As a DC Seasonal Team Member, you will also receive a 25% discount at Zumiez stores.Do you have distribution center or warehouse experience?
- Are you a team player looking for a your next role to be with a company that believes in great culture in a competitive and fun work environment? If so, working at Zumiez Distribution Center as a Seasonal Team Member is the place for you.
- We are looking for candidates who are hard working and are looking for an exciting challenge with opportunities to grow!
- As a member of our team, you will help to ensure our customers share the same lifestyle we have here at the DC, as hundreds of brands of product are shipped to our stores all around the U.S.For your safety, Zumiez Distribution Center has several policies and procedures in place to keep you and others safe while maintaining a positive and fun work environment.Note:
- You must be at least 18 years old to work at the Zumiez Distribution CenterThose that successfully pass the interview process and are offered a position will be required to take an on-site drug screen (socially distanced, of course!
- Characteristics/Attributes An appreciation of Zumiez culture and the ability to integrate well Team player, positive attitude, energetic, committed, competitive Attention to detail Ability to work well in a face-paced, dynamic environment Basic understanding of English EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE 1 Year of experience High School diploma or equivalent preferred PHYSICAL DEMANDS and WORK ENVIRONMENT Ability to lift from floor to above the head, 50 lbs. frequently, and 75 lbs. occasionally, throughout work shift Ability to use hands to handle or feel product
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 8-10 hours Must be willing and able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, twist, and reach Ability to work in warehouse environment with constant exposure to loud machinery Ability to work in varied temperatures, both indoors and outdoors
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Corona, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A