Are you a team player looking for a your next role to be with a company that believes in great culture in a competitive and fun work environment? If so, working at Zumiez Distribution Center as a Seasonal Team Member is the place for you. We are looking for candidates who are hard working and are looking for an exciting challenge with opportunities to grow! As a member of our team, you will help to ensure our customers share the same lifestyle we have here at the DC, as hundreds of brands of product are shipped to our stores all around the U.S. As a DC Seasonal Team Member, you will also receive a 25% discount at Zumiez stores.For your safety, Zumiez Distribution Center has several policies and procedures in place to keep you and others safe while maintaining a positive and fun work environment.
- You must be at least 18 years old to work at the Zumiez Distribution Center Those that successfully pass the interview process and are offered a position will be required to take an on-site drug screen (socially distanced, of course!).Please note:
- You will be sent a link to register once you apply to this job posting.
- You must REGISTER in advanceiin orderito attend the outdoor hiring event.
- POSITION PURPOSE Support distribution center (DC) operations in one or more work areas. Responsible for DC related tasks such as: value added services, picking, packing, shipping, receiving and cycle counting.
- PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES Perform value added service including but not limited to handling, ticketing, hanging, counting, picking and putting.
- Perform carton and pallet tasks including but not limited to lifting, stacking, sorting, label application, opening, erecting, sealing, counting, carrying, moving, etc.
- Perform job duties according to standard operating procedures and within standard productivity measurements Other duties as assigned MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS Characteristics/AttributesAn appreciation of Zumiez culture and the ability to integrate wellTeam player, positive attitude, energetic, committed, competitive Attention to detail Ability to work well in a face-paced, dynamic environment Basic understanding of English
- Ability to lift from floor to above the head, 50 lbs. frequently, and 75 lbs. occasionally, throughout work shiftAbility to use hands to handle or feel product
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 8-10 hoursMust be willing and able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, twist, and reach Ability to work in warehouse environment with constant exposure to loud machineryAbility to work in varied temperatures, both indoors and outdoors
Qualification & Experience:
- 1 Year of experience High School diploma or equivalent preferred PHYSICAL DEMANDS and WORK ENVIRONMENT
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Corona, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A