Redfin is redefining real estate in the consumer’s favor by combining our own technology and agents to create a service that’s better, faster, and costs less. As a Redfinnian, you’ll make a difference in one of life’s most important events—buying or selling a home. Our hiring standards are high, yet our culture is humble. No matter what role you have, you’ll be both challenged and inspired every day. We’ve got all the perks, but if what you value most is doing great work in a creative, collaborative, and disciplined environment, join us.
Our new RedfinNow team brings a higher level of convenience and certainty to the home-selling process by purchasing homes directly from homeowners. We also want to make RedfinNow homes easy to buy – everything crisp, sparkling clean, and in working order. As a Project Superintendent for RedfinNow, you’ll drive the final touches in getting homes tuned up and ready to sell.
- A significant level of Self-performed work will be conducted by the Superintendent on all jobs.
- Working on 5 to 8 jobs at any given time based on volume of purchases and seasonality.
- Minor Electrical
- Minor Plumbing
- Check on progress of subcontractors – ensure employees are at the site and meeting our scheduled completion date
- During low volume periods an increased amount of self-performance will be undertaken due to the reduced amount of sub-contractor supervision.
- Facility using and learning new technologies. Must have smartphone skills and Microsoft office skills.
- Excellent organization skills and neatness. A character of dependability and accountability with an orientation of service to others. Results oriented, common sense and critical thinking skills
- Excellent time management. Experience in following and setting deadlines, and driving towards completion
- Proactive communication with Home Services Managers
Qualification & Experience:
- At least five years of residential renovation or construction experience, including paint, light electrical adjustments, plug & switch plate and general handyman skills
- Generous benefits, including three weeks of paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and fully paid family leave
- Strong startup culture with catered lunches, casual dress code, happy hours, and more
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A