You should provide technical leadership to project team(s) to perform design to deployment related activities, provide guidance, perform reviews, prevent and resolve technical issues. You are required to guide team of Architects, who would be responsible specific architectural area or part of the architecture/solution. You need to collaborate with multiple teams from wipro/customer to arrive at technical and tactical decisions.”
- n nOwn the Azure cloud customer engagements including architectural design sessions and specific implementation projects. n nEnsure solutions exhibit high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, and appropriate reusability and reliability. n nBe the voice of the customer, share insights and best practices, and connect with engineering teams to remove key blockers.
- Responsible for migrating solutions to the Azure cloud platform- Provides design, implementation, testing, maintenance, delivery and support for the full life cycle of activities related to systems and subscriptions in Azure Cloud environment.
- Develop deep relationships with key customer IT decision makers to drive long-term cloud adoption. n nUnderstand the customer s application portfolio, priorities and success measures to migrate infrastructure, and applications using the principles of DevOps and automation. n nApply technical knowledge and customer criteria to create a cloud modernization roadmap. n nCollaborate with other cloud architects to develop complex end-to-end enterprise solutions on the Microsoft Azure platform.
- You are expected have depth of knowledge of specified multiple technological areas, which includes knowledge of applicable processes, methodologies, standards, products and frameworks. You would be responsible for defining and documenting architecture, capturing and documenting non-functional (architectural) requirements, preparing estimates and defining technical solutions to proposals (RFPs).
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent. n nTotal Experience 10 + years n nExperience in Azure IaaS as code n nExperience in DevOps & Agile methodology n nExperience with Azure solution components n nStrong hands-on experience including infrastructure automation tools Terraform & Ansible n nExperience with orchestration frameworks and Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD) tools n nPython/Bash/PowerShell/Azure CLI n nExperience with security, networking, databases, and infrastructure as code n n n nCertification (if any will be a plus):
- Not mandatory n nAzure Fundamentals: AZ-900 n nAzure Administrator: AZ-103 n nAzure Architects: AZ-303 & AZ-304 n n n n n nKey skills : Azure Architect Azure cloud platform migration, Azure IaaS as code, Devops, Terraform, CICD, Python, Power shell, Azure CLI “As a Senior Architect, you are responsible for providing technical leadership to medium size/complexity/order-value enterprise scale projects/solutions.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A