The Deskside Engineer will be responsible and act as a single point of contact for end users to receive support and maintenance within the organization’s desktop computing environment. This includes installing, diagnosing, maintaining and upgrading all hardware and equipment (including but not limited to PC, terminals, printers and scanners) to ensure optimal workstation performance. He/she will also troubleshoot problems areas (in person, by telephone, or via remote access) in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end user assistance where required.
- Update Service Management Intranet (Customer’s IS Portal) with all relevant information related to this service for end users.
- Manage Desktop Devices (hardware and software) incidents through to resolution.
- Monitor security profiles and anti-virus software on all Desktop Devices and take appropriate action in the event of non-compliance with security requirements
- Thorough experience on desktop OS and Mac OS
- Perform software reloads of a partial or full client image where required by accessing the customer’s WAN.
- Ensure that each Desktop Device is installed with the appropriate desktop image.
- Assist EUC Lead for customer & internal stakeholder on audits, reports and other administrative jobs
- Manage hardware related incidents which require Desk Side Support to resolution.
- Manage Desktop Devices (hardware, software and connectivity) incidents through to resolution.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A