Website WinCo Foods
The Infrastructure Security Engineer position helps bridge the gap between the Infrastructure and Security teams. The position is assigned to Infrastructure team but with the primary responsibility being security across all of the Infrastructure team’s responsibilities. The Infrastructure Security Engineer will work very closely with the security team which will include participating in team meetings and Security roadmap planning.
- Responsible for building out, managing and providing advisory on securing applications moving to Public Cloud.
- Participant in IT Security roadmap planning and Pen Test exercises.
- Works directly with management, IT security, and infrastructure engineers to establish, administer, and secure enterprise data, servers, and network.
- Leader in determination of enterprise infrastructure security risks, development of information security architecture, and infrastructure security alerting and monitoring.
- Work with end users and department heads to identify, maintain and document service levels.
- Provide technical expertise and knowledge to server system strategic plan and roadmap.
- Incumbent to become a thought leader on security awareness and the necessity of security within IT infrastructure.
- Collaborate with IT Staff and Infrastructure Director to create optimal system performance, design, architecture, and configurations.
- Maintains and supports all design, development, evaluation, and integration of enterprise infrastructure to maintain information security.
- Demonstrating proficiency in IT process analysis methods, change control methodologies, software installation and methods, ITIL/ITSM concepts and principles.
- At least five (5) years’ work experience as a Systems Administrator or Engineer gained in the last ten (10) years OR equivalent education, training and/or experience demonstrating considerable knowledge of server systems design and architecture.
- Demonstrating proficiency in one or more of the operational software set, including patch management, powershell scripting, software distribution, antivirus, security, enterprise monitoring and backup/recovery.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience in addition to experience listed below.
- At least five (5) years’ work experience in an enterprise-scale IT Operations environment or equivalent.
Company: WinCo Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Human Resources
Job Location: Boise, ID, US
Application Deadline: N/A