Website Wildlife Conservation Society
Provide exceptional service and support the Assistant Manager in the professional operations of Guest Relations activities, to ensure a high level of satisfaction while maximizing revenue, enhancing visitor experience, and supporting the mission of the Wildlife Conservation Society.
- Assist in the training and development of Guest Relations seasonal staff. Support the seasonal representative team to provide exceptional service and manage information sharing on park experience and corporate business.
- Actively maintain a thorough knowledge of all five WCS parks. Assist in creation and updating of resources for keeping Guest Relations informed on organizational information.
- Supervise and actively participate in Bronx Zoo “switchboard” location to support WCS staff activities, as well as provide service for zoo guests and business-related visitors.
- Monitor and control issuance of tickets, courtesy items, customer refunds and other products and services, to support Business Services sales and activities.
- Utilize guest feedback to inform management of issues and trends, and help improve business operations.
- Uphold all ticketing and sales policies and procedures while restricting fraud and abuse of ticket privileges. Adhere to all departmental and society standards to ensure high level of guest service and compliance.
- Administer incoming guest correspondence – including a high volume, multi-line phone system; customer relationship management (CRM) system; and on-site/in-person interactions – to facilitate timely, accurate, professional response and service.
- Demonstrated skills in written correspondence
- Excellent communication skills, including strong phone contact handling skills and in-person customer communication
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in customer service/guest relations or related activities in a business setting, preferably in a fast-paced, customer-focused, seasonal environment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Multilingual skills a plus
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays. Occasional schedules may include early mornings or evenings.
- Prior experience in cash handling or ticket sales, or in related business skills
- Proficient in basic Microsoft Office applications, including Word and Excel; and interest in learning new software systems
- Ability to work independently, without close supervision
- Excellent organizational skills, including time management and problem solving
- Associate’s Degree preferred
Company: Wildlife Conservation Society
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A