View All Whole Foods Market JobsWhole Foods Market
Provides support as a member of the Front-End team to include assisting customers during the check-out process, performing all cash register functions, bagging groceries, and working at the customer service desk. Works to maintain attractive customer service displays and support the regional Customer Service vision. All Whole Foods Market Retail jobs require ensuring a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and Team Members at all times. All positions must be performed in accordance with team and store Standard Operating Procedures. Further, Team Members must be prepared and able to perform the duties inherent in other Team Member job descriptions. All positions must strive to support WFM core values and goals, promote national, regional, and store programs and initiatives, and ensure adherence to all applicable health and safety regulations including Food Safety and regulatory duties required in the department.
- Checks out customer groceries efficiently and accurately.
- Upholds government regulations concerning sale of alcoholic beverages and taxation.
- Maintains, or ensures maintenance of, a clean and sanitary working and shopping environment; maintains equipment in accordance with WFM cleanliness and safety standards.
- Cleans and stocks Front End areas, including own register – changing tapes and ribbon as necessary.
- Follows all cash handling procedures – meeting and exceeding regional cashier variance policy.
- May assist with training of new Cashier and Courtesy Team Members.
- Proactively participates in Regional Front End programs as directed by leadership.
- Maximizes sales potential through effective and proper procedures for prepping, storing, rotating, stocking, and merchandising product.
- Arrives to work station on time, appropriately groomed, dressed and ready to work; works all scheduled shifts and attends required trainings and meetings.
- Follows proper check, ATM, and credit procedures.
- Provides excellent customer service, addresses needs of customers in a timely and effective manner and models suggestive selling techniques; answers phones and pages promptly and courteously.
- Uses proper tares procedures when ringing up scalable items.
- Assists supervisor in controlling customer flow and backed up lines – helping reduce customer waiting time.
- Follows and complies, or ensures compliance, with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and safe work practices.
Company: Whole Foods Market
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org