- Westpac is a strong and trusted brand in the New Zealand market. We are proud to offer some great innovative banking products and continue to enhance our customers’ experience with next generation banking.
- We have recently embarked on a new phase in the way we work which has been one of the most significant changes in our organisations’ history – changing the ‘delivery’ part of our business into cross functional teams that have adopted working methodology drawn down from ‘Agile’ principles. We call it the Westpac Way of Working and we want you to be part of it.
- A core component of this rewarding and diverse Dynamics Software Engineer role will be designing & building robust and extensible solutions for Dynamics 365 and implementing initiatives on an enterprise wide Strategic platform.
- You will be extending Dynamics 365 via Plug-ins, Custom Workflow Assemblies, Actions and various integration scenarios including parallel processing, multithreading and dealing with transaction order and concurrency.
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps (TFS, builds and deployment pipelines)
- A sound understanding of Dynamics365 Ecosystem and its relationship to the Power Platform (Power BI, Power Apps and Automate, PVA, RPA)
- Logic Apps & Azure Functions preferred. Familiarity with Azure “Serverless” indicated by a relevant Azure Certification (eg. Azure Solution
- Architect Expert) or relevant experience will be advantageous
- Integration of Power BI reports into Dynamics Applications
- Sound knowledge of .NET Framework/Modules/Apps (C#, ASP.NET) is needed. Experience developing Custom Web resources (HTML,
- Ability to Profile and capture traffic to assist in proactively eliminating Dynamics 365 issues and performance (Using Application Insights)
Qualification & Experience:
- Certified MCSD and/or MS Dynamics Expert Certification (D365 & Power Platform Solution Architect Expert) preferred.
- Experience with integration Tools and Practices including the ability to design and build custom connectors for Power Platform using Azure
- 5+ years Full Stack preferable including Dynamics 365 Development experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Rotorua, NZ
Application Deadline: N/A