- We are seeking Expressions of Interest from applicants who are excited about a career in banking. Our Banking Academy will assist in developing you into a highly skilled and confident individual who is able to deliver great outcomes to all customers across multi channels of the bank.
- So no matter which area of Westpac you work within, you are part of our journey to help us improve the bank, strengthen our culture, transform ways of working, and make our customers happier than ever before.
- Provide best customer advice and solutions to existing and new customers resulting in improved experiences
- Bring a growth mindset to keep imaging and developing the bank in new ways and developing your career.
- Listen and provide sound advice to our customers to ensure our products are suitable to help them reach their financial aspirations
- Create a customer experience that is world class by being empathetic, trusted and knowledgeable
- Contribute to the success of the business and our customers through solution focused interactions
- Attitude and presence are just as important to us as your background skills and experience. Using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to guide individuals to fast and effective outcomes is essential.
- Be self-directed, pragmatic and view ‘change as the norm’
- Confident in learning new digital platforms and tech savvy
- Full knowledge and understanding of all products and services within the scope of the branch and the role
- Understanding of credit risk and lending principles is an advantage
- Strong communication skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Prior 1 – 2 years’ banking experience at a minimum preferred
- Tertiary education preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Whangarei, NZ
Application Deadline: N/A