- Most importantly, you’ll know and care about your customers and they’ll believe in you and your team, recognising Westpac as local heroes. Your advice will be identified as the right advice – which will make Westpac the best bank to turn to in the local community.
- You will be the leader of an important local business in your own right.
- You’ll be involved in the economic livelihood of the community and committed to the level of civic involvement befitting a key local business leader.
- You will be responsible for inspiring and leading a diverse team to meet every customer’s needs across personal banking, business banking and wealth management.
- You will be working for a well-known Australian company where the customer is at the heart of everything we do.
- You’ll be encouraged to grow and develop your career with us and will be given the opportunity to further yourself through internal secondments and training.
- We pay a competitive salary and have great staff benefits and perks including discounted movie tickets, internal shopping sites and flexible leave options.
- You will be valued and supported throughout your Westpac career and can be proud of the company you work for.
Qualification & Experience:
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Ballarat, AU
Application Deadline: N/A