- Our Business Banking Managers are customer facing sales and service roles so a typical day will see you using lots of different skills, from proactive networking and relationship management to writing deals between $250k – $3M in business lending, and managing your customers’ needs.
- You and a small team of like-minded professionals will work closely together to manage a portfolio of Small to Medium Enterprise (SME) customers, the lifeblood of the Australian economy.
- SME continues to grow and change the business landscape across our country which means you’ll have heaps of opportunities to build genuine personal connections with our customers, empowering them to feel confident and inspired to navigate the future and what our ‘new normal’ may look like.
- You’ll have a good understanding of credit risk and compliance and a passion for going above and beyond your customers’ expectations of good service.
- Your energy and warm relationship management style and ability to confidently and proactively target new business opportunities will impress us!
Qualification & Experience:
- First and foremost, we’re looking for an experienced banker with solid lending knowledge – any experience within Business Banking is a big plus.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Tamworth, AU
Application Deadline: N/A