- You will join Westpac’s Global Transaction Services (GTS) team, as a Client Development Manager dedicated to managing and maintaining a portfolio of key Institutional and Corporate clients.
- You will be responsible for partnering with and managing a diverse portfolio of Corporate clients tasked with driving revenue growth and maximising deposits through consistent sales activity and pipeline management.
- You will be confident in identifying new opportunities for our clients and will demonstrate value-add services by designing and delivering innovative solutions and presentations to improve operational and financial management efficiency.
- Manage the sales process for new and existing opportunities
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the Client’s strategy to identify opportunities for strategic alignment with the GTS technology and product investment road map
- Participate in deal teams led by the existing client BDMs where clients choose to run a tender process at the end of their contract term
- You will be a seasoned Client Development Manager, Relationship Manager or established transactional banker who has experience managing and meeting the needs of Corporate clients while being confident in developing long-term strategic sales plans to retain relationships.
- You will be able to analyse the existing strategy of your client to identify conversation points and product opportunities.
- Highly developed negotiation and relationship management skills
- Familiarity with strict sales disciplines such as pipeline management, call reports and sales plans
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience designing and drafting high quality sales solution documents and presentation packs.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Business Development
Job Location: Tamworth, AU
Application Deadline: N/A