- The purpose of the Business Division at Westpac is to support one of Australia’s most important assets – its businesses. We’re here to make Australian businesses stronger.
- Associate Business Banking Managers (ABBMs) help manage a portfolio of small to medium enterprise (SME) clients. The goal of all ABBMs is to deliver exceptional service to our customers at every touch point and contribute towards your team’s goals and to always hit your personal goals and targets.
- You will partner with the relationship team to gain the trust of your business customers by demonstrating a genuine desire to help, being curious, listening with empathy and connecting on a human level to achieve what is important to them.
- You will regularly engage with your SME customers to understand their needs and provide suitable solutions including, business loans, consumer mortgages, transactional banking and equipment finance solutions.
- You will also have a strong ability to evaluate credit worthiness with a risk focus, undergoing a process of considering key risks and mitigants, structural considerations or covenants, repayment, pricing for risk and policy exceptions.
- You will have an expert understanding of the needs and opportunities for our small to medium businesses customers, including challenges, trends and the competitive and regulatory environment.
- You will have a proficient level of experience in Banking, Business Banking preferred with lending capabilities.
Qualification & Experience:
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Melbourne, AU
Application Deadline: N/A