Website Waste Management
The Construction Services Sales Specialist (CSSS) conducts activities associated with closing new customers and locations, achieve budgeted revenue, pricing quality, productivity and lead generation goals. At the MA’s option, may manage sales productivity tools for Construction Services Account Managers (CSAM). These activities will rely on sound telephone-based selling approaches.
- Generates revenue utilizing a consultative selling approach in the sale of Waste Management services on outbound calls that are typically small and less complex accounts. Additional sales responsibilities include flips from the Inbound Call Reps that that fall under the CSSS haul threshold.
- Prospects and generates leads for the CSAM by using Waste Management sales tools such as Dodge, McGraw-Hill and other outside lead sources as determined by market area sales management
- Establishes and maintains a high level of customer satisfaction in all sales transactions.
- Executes all aspects of sales marketing campaigns
- Consistently meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales activity goals.
- Proposes customer solutions that are compliant with appropriate local, state and federal regulations.
- Effectively uses Waste Management sales productivity software tools (i.e. Prospect and Customer Database, Proposal
- Program, Pricing Tools, etc.).
- Demonstrates excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Exhibits proficient knowledge and use of personal computer and computer software applications.
- Other minor duties may be assigned.
Qualification & Experience:
- Education and Experience
- Education: High School Diploma or GED (accredited).
- Experience: 1 year of non-consumer based industry sales work experience.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
- None required.
- Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
- Collaborate Actively
- Use Ethical Practices
- Apply Organizational Skills
- Proficient with Computer and Software Applications
- Work Environment Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Company: Waste Management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Manufacturing
Job Location: Greensboro, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A