Website Waste Management
Presents the full line of WM services to prospective WM customers, or assigned area of responsibility. Manages existing revenues and develops revenue opportunities within an established geographical territory. Meets or exceeds individual sales goals for new business with industrial and hazardous waste customers.
- Assists in collecting receivables within contracted time period.
- Identifies local market dynamics, and defines and implements basic countermeasures to offset competitive campaigns, pricing deterioration, and/or changes to regulatory drivers.
- Develops comprehensive sales plan for assigned territory in conjunction with division sales plan and goals.
- Maintains existing base business; identified new waste streams and new base business customers. Targets and closes event business opportunities.
- Demonstrates superior sales and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of industrial and hazardous waste regulations (RCRA, TSCA, CERCLA).
- Drives pre-tax profits through innovative pricing and contracting strategies.
- Achieves or exceeds budgeted revenue goals for new business with industrial and hazardous waste customers in assigned sales territory.
- Effectively utilizes, coordinates and cultivates relationships with internal and external customers. Interacts and works cohesively with the other industrial sales team members.
- Works in tandem with Technical Service Representatives to assist customers in every aspect of waste disposal process. This includes but is not limited to: waste profiling, proposal preparation, pricing, contracting, and providing regulatory updates.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience: 3 years industrial or hazardous waste sales work experience (in addition to education requirement).
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (accredited) or in lieu of degree, High School Diploma or GED (accredited) and 4 years of relevant work experience.
Company: Waste Management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A