Website Waste Management
The Talent Coordinator assists the Talent team in identifying and finding the best available talent. Serves as an ambassador for Waste Management ensuring the candidate has a lasting and favorable impression of the company.
- Conduct initial phone screens to assess candidate fit for the position
- Schedule and manage candidate travel
- Serves as point person to candidate to answer questions regarding interview process and provides interview preparation.
- Conduct all administrative support for Sr. level recruiters including data entry, data integrity auditing
- Participates in Recruiter Training and Mentor Relationship and initialize self-learning of processes and procedures
- Schedule candidates for interviews with hiring managers, including phone, in-person and web-based
- Meet, greet and escort candidates to interviews
- Represent the company at job fairs and other career events
- Research talent acquisition best practices and search for innovative recruitment solutions
- Serves as liaison between the candidate, hiring manager and recruiter during the interview phase of the process
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proven ability to establish and maintain excellent working relationships
- Presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational capabilities
- Must be willing to work various start times to accommodate various time zones
- Demonstrated initiative and self-motivation
- Must have excellent time management and organizational skills in order to accomplish numerous tasks and assignments
- Ability to multi-task, manage conflicting priorities and meet deadlines
- Experienced and proficient (ability to use without assistance) with Microsoft Office, Outlook and internet searches
Qualification & Experience:
- Education: High School Diploma or GED (accredited).
- Experience: Four years of prior work experience in HR or Recruitment.
Company: Waste Management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A