Website Waste Management
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is responsible for generating revenue utilizing a consultative selling approach in the sale of Waste Management services to small/medium business segment customers. The ISR receives and closes warm customer leads from different sources. A successful ISR consistently meets or exceeds weekly and monthly sales activity goals as well as establishes and maintains a high level of customer satisfaction in all sales transactions.
- Understands and adheres to established and approved WM sales processes
- Adjusts sales technique depending on the nature of the prospect or customer
- Overcomes objections during sales negotiations by emphasizing the value of WM offerings that benefit the customer
- Conducts pre-sales activities to gain understanding of the customer’s needs and prepare for the sales call. This includes gathering appropriate marketing material and pricing plans, identifying customer needs and interests to determine the best sales strategy and identifying potential objections with plans to address during the sales call.
- Facilitates agreement to a sales solution that will meet the major needs of both parties
- Conducts post-sale administrative work to ensure product/service implementation is successful
- Presents WM products and services using a consultative approach that clearly shows how the solutions would meet needs and provide benefits; leverages supporting evidence and clearly connects WM solutions to customers’ business needs
- Finalizes sales agreements with specific actions outlined and commitments for next steps
- Presents compelling arguments to support recommended sales solutions
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than 30 pounds rarely;
- Required to be exposed to physical environment which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements rarely;
- Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machine operation, etc) part of the work day;
- Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (such as cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc) rarely;
Qualification & Experience:
- Education: High School Diploma or GED (accredited).
- Ability to work effectively as an individual contributor as well as part of a team
- Devising Sales Approaches and Solutions
- Proficient in computer skills
- Expanding and Advancing Opportunities
- Planning and Organization
- Communicate with Impact
- Influence and Negotiating Sales
- Experience: None prior work experience required.
Company: Waste Management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A