Website Sherwin Williams
This position is responsible for supporting the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams commercial paint store, servicing wholesale customers. It will ensure that the store’s stockroom is organized, and that orders are ready for delivery in a timely manner. This involves unloading and loading trucks, checking in merchandise, pulling product from the sales floor and stockroom, preparing orders, rotating stock, as well as operating tinting, mixing and color matching equipment and waiting on customers as necessary to support store sales. It may also assist in making deliveries if necessary.
- Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be willing to work all scheduled hours and required overtime, which may include evenings and weekends, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior warehouse, customer service or retail experience is preferred.
- Customer service skills, including problem solving and handling customer complaints.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED).
- Must be able to tint paint, therefore, must be able to distinguish the difference between colors.
- Must be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
Company: Sherwin Williams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A