Website Neiman Marcus
A Warehouse Associate is responsible for processing merchandise according to department and Neiman Marcus standards.
- Greets and welcomes clients throughout all areas of the store
- Connects with clients in a friendly and meaningful way
- Provides clients advice and knowledge that they may not have realized they needed
- Makes every client interaction a personal and seamless experience
- Exhibits behaviors that support client satisfaction goal (KPI)
- Managing and Measuring Work
- High school education or GED is required. Ability to read and write fundamental sentences/information, ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure. Ability to interpret instructions, both written and verbal is essential.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required.
Qualification & Experience:
- Building Effective Teams
- Customer Focus
- Technical Learning
- Personal Learning
- Functional/Technical Skills
Company: Neiman Marcus
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Longview, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A