View All Waitrose & Partners JobsWaitrose & Partners
- Our Installation specialists are the face of the John Lewis & Partners brand.
- When you join the team as a Customer Delivery Driver Installer Trainee, you will be one our our qualified drivers with full pay.
- You will embark on the John Lewis & Partners Installer accreditation to become a fully qualified Customer Delivery Driver Installer.
- You will work closely with your people manager and one of our Installers to ensure you reach your full potential during the training program.
- As a John Lewis & Partners Customer Delivery Driver Installer Trainee your typical day may involve using your local knowledge to plan your schedule for the day, handling a complex installation in a customer home, and taking part in a Forum to help shape the future direction of your department.
- Our Installer Trainees work 4 days out of 6 (Monday – Saturday) which means you will enjoy 3 days off each week to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
- We also offer overtime when required so there is potential to top up your earnings.
- Desirable Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- Installation and disconnection of white goods.
- Strong verbal communication skills both over the phone and face to face.
- Able to cope with the physical requirements of the role (you will spend a lot of time delivering large two man items such as sofas, white goods, sports equipment, furniture, beds, and mattresses etc… ).
- Basic understanding of technology.
- DCPC (Drivers Qualification Card).
- Tachograph Card.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role.
- Required Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- (UK) C1 driving licence.
- Driving a 7.5 tonne vehicle.
Company: Waitrose & Partners
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Customer Service
Job Location: Cambridge, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A