Website Waitrose & Partners
- The Beauty Guide will play a critical role in the shop providing our Customers with inspirational, impartial beauty advice and personalised service. The beauty advice service will inspire our customers with one on one appointments, demonstrations, group tutorials and events.
- Would you love to provide an impartial and unique experience for our John Lewis customers? This exciting and inovative role could be just what you are looking for.
- You’ll be responsible for providing inspirational personalised beauty advice, creating the ultimate cosmetic related “theatre” within our branches, and keeping ahead of the competition to provide market leading content to our social media followers.
- You’ll love keeping up to date with the latest trends in make-up and skincare and thrive on ‘customer likes’ on our social media platforms.
- Examples include Diplomas, Certificates of Higher Education, Foundation Degrees, HNDs and Bachelor Degrees.
- Keen interest in beauty and style.
- As a Partner you’ll enjoy our unique benefits package, including staff discount, subsidised food in Partner dining rooms, discounts in local restaurants, cinema vouchers and access to exclusive Partnership hotels. The list is endless…
- Required essential experience skills and qualifications:
- Qualifications should be at National Framework Level 4 or above.
- A qualification that includes a significant amount of content related to Beauty, Skincare or make-up artistry.
- This role will be pivotal in our move towards a more memorable and rewarding experiential shopping experience for our customers. You will embody customer centricity adapting your appointment to the needs of your customer and ensuing they leave the branch with an unforgettable market leading customer experience. Working as part of a team in our Beauty Society you would be facilitating appointments with customers, thinking commercially to maximize sales opportunities and hosting beauty talks to larger groups.
- Experience on a make-up counter would be beneficial.
Company: Waitrose & Partners
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Functions: Customer Service
Job Location: Cambridge, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A