View All Waitrose & Partners JobsWaitrose & Partners
- Waitrose & Partners is all about enriched experiences and that goes for our people – our Partners – as much as our customers. We want you to enjoy your work and share your passion for food with our customers. So we’ll train you, treat you respectfully and then reward you by giving you a share in the profits, for pulling it all together and being part of our success.
- We are looking for someone who keeps up to date on food and drink trends, knows our products, takes pride in whatever they do, carrying out everything to the highest standards, making sure the shop floor is shipshape, ready for when our customers arrive. Whether they are shopping for a healthy lunch, a top up on fresh fruit and veg, the weekly shop or a special occasion, we want every customer to enjoy their shopping experience, confident in our products and confident in our Partners.
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out housekeeping activities and handling cash and card transactions according to set procedures.
- Partners may be expected to work in any area of the branch to support the wider team as required, and to maintain the necessary business dress and hygiene standards.
- We request that candidates only apply for this position if you can fully commit to the advertised working hours and the full term of the contract, or we will be unable to proceed with your application.
- As a Partner you will enjoy our unique benefits package, including staff discount, subsidised food in Partner dining rooms, discounts in local restaurants, subsidised learning, access to exclusive Partnership hotels and so much more.
Company: Waitrose & Partners
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Brighton, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A