Website Waitrose & Partners
In addition, you will receive a shift premium for hours worked between 22:00 and 06:00. This will be paid at the minimum recruitment rate for your role.
- As an Assistant Team Manager you’ll have the drive and energy to lead a team of Supermarket Assistants in a fast paced environment.
- Managing a team will be both challenging and rewarding so you’ll need to be proactive, agile and think on your feet.
- You’ll be a motivational people manager, developing and supporting Partners to deliver business and personal objectives.
- You’ll optimise sales opportunities and manage wastage to maximise profits.
- You’ll ensure stock is replenished at the right times and presented to captivate customers whilst also maintaining safety and legal standards.
- Once trained you’ll be responsible for ensuring the day to day shop floor operation runs smoothly using your great attention to detail.
Company: Waitrose & Partners
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Customer Service
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A