Website Charles Schwab
As a Schwab Financial Consultant, you’ll need an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for creating a growing practice focused on client needs. If you are looking to build relationships with your clients by listening to their goals and providing objective advice and solutions that are clear, relevant, and actionable, you may be ready for a career worth owning.
- Partner with specialists across the company who help them achieve their personal and professional goals, which are always set high and client-focused.
- Are launched with a practice of existing Schwab clients that they build upon with the full backing, support, and extensive resources of Schwab.
- Are compensated for the solutions and value they deliver to clients.
- A minimum of four years’ financial services experience working with retail clients, with proven success in providing advice and consultation, and in managing, developing, and expanding client relationships
- Excellent consultative, interpersonal, and communication skills
- A can-do spirit and drive
- Strong industry and market knowledge
- A compass that points toward doing right by clients at every opportunity
Qualification & Experience:
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®) certification is preferred
- A valid and active Series 66 (63/65) license is required (may be obtained within a 90-day condition of employment)
- A valid and active Life and Health Insurance license is required (may be obtained within a 120-day condition of employment)
- A desire to change the way you look at your career
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A valid and active Series 7 license is required
Company: Charles Schwab
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boca Raton, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A