Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to articulate an inspiring vision for growth of the focused service category that recognizes the unique target audience and operating model of the category, in a manner aligned with Hilton’s global strategy.
- In collaboration with the Corporate Strategy team, develops the strategic plan for the focused service category across Asia Pacific, including building the case on how to best launch, scale and support overall performance of the brands in specific country markets.
- Ensures the business has the correct focus and delivers the right level of profitability. Adapts the focused service value proposition, operating model, product – including prototype, F&B, and brand culture – to reflect the diverse range of guests, owners, competitors, and operating contexts across the regions.
- Develops and executes a launch plan
- to introduce and grow the franchising business model in APAC.
- Evolves the strategic approach to mirror the needs of the focused service property support and enables effectiveness and sustainability as Hilton grows.
- Takes an entrepreneurial and creative approach to developing new, innovative ideas that will stretch the organization and push the boundaries within the industry and regions.
- Responsible for the brand performance of the Focused Service Brands across APAC. Takes ownership & accountability in developing brand scorecards, monitoring and identifying brand-level improvement opportunities/programs across all “brand health metrics” and brand KIPs (e.g., RevPAR index, Hilton Honors enrolment, guest satisfaction, brand standard compliance etc.) and communicates with the relevant stakeholders accordingly.
- Assembles a cross-functional set of stakeholders to adapt the brands to the context of a specific country market and conduct all activities needed to launch and grow the brands in new markets, including research, prototype development/design, F&B, and brand culture.
- Drives brand management and support activities to ensure effective deployment of brand specific initiatives across the region including development of self-service tools, training, resources, brand standards and modifications. Works closely with commercial, marketing, HSM, IT, Quality Assurance, Openings and other functions to provide the necessary brand-level support.
- Works closely with the development team to ensure a strategic approach to new developments and support the development team with any growth opportunities. Ensures development team is equipped with the most current brand specific information.
- Identifies opportunities to standardize, streamline, and leverage scale across all cost-drivers at Hilton’s focused service properties.
- Leverages personal experience in operations and leadership to drive performance and operational excellence across a growing footprint of focused service properties.
- Possesses flexible and creative problem solving skills and is excited about developing solutions that are realistic and actionable. Recognizes that multiple approaches may be needed across a diverse set of operating languages, labor markets, and regulatory contexts.
- Navigates intuitively within a matrixed organization and gains satisfaction from collaborating with colleagues to harness the power of Hilton’s global capabilities for the APAC region.
- Develops strong, positive working relationships with owners and owner representatives, gathers feedback, addresses concerns, and cultivates enthusiasm for the brands and support for the brand initiatives.
- Is a spokesperson for the category and brands who promotes and builds excitement for the Focused Service category to a broad range of external and internal stakeholders to include owners, guests, colleagues, and media.
- Naturally connects and builds strong relationships with others, demonstrating strong emotional intelligence and communication skills.
- Inspires trust and followership in others through charisma and passion in his/her beliefs, and drive to support the team and the organization.
- Possesses well-honed problem solving skills, including ability to effectively address any issues in collaboration with others as appropriate; ability to proactively identify and prevent potential problems; ability to develop problem-solving skills among direct reports and other team members as appropriate.
- Able to work independently and manage the independent work of other team members as appropriate; includes the ability to recognise need for involvement of other teams/peers and capability to effectively facilitate that collaboration.
- Possesses robust written and verbal communication skills and a strong and experienced presenter and public speaker.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree with over 15 years of relevant experience.
- 8+ years’ experience managing a team of director level management at a unit or corporate level, in a matrix-based organization.
- A well-rounded strategic operations leader, comfortable setting and operationalizing strategy.
- Multi-lingual with APAC country language (verbal, reading and writing)
- 8+ years’ experience in an operational leadership role
- Experience in a leadership role at a focused service/select service brand
- Experience working in a franchising company.
- Experience working in the hospitality industry a plus but not required.
- Recent Hilton property level experience or oversite of Hilton GMs (preferred).
- Familiarity of current Hilton platform and internal operating systems (preferred).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Singapore, SG
Application Deadline: N/A