We believe that everyone should be given a chance to succeed – and that starts with you. As a Senior CFP Financial Advisor, you’ll develop tailored strategies that will help our clients achieve their unique financial goals. Advance your career in a team environment where it’s the people, not just the finances that count.
- Craft investment solutions based on Vanguard’s philosophy: taking a stand for investors
- Build and deepen your knowledge and skillset by maintaining a strong portfolio and an in-depth understanding of financial markets
- Develop your craft of planning
- Form relationships with senior management
- Put investors on a path to a successful financial future
- Be an active part of a collaborative team and share best practices
- Gain a deep understanding of our clients’ unique needs and aspirations to confidently advise them on their financial goals.
- Exceptional investment acumen and knowledge of broader planning topics
- Client Relationship Management mastery
- Shown ability to coach and mentor
- At Vanguard, clients are our most important asset. As a Senior Financial Advisor, you will be tasked with looking out for our clients’ best interests.
- Your curiosity and real passion for helping people can flourish in this role, where you will work with clients and help guide their success.
- Here, you’ll discover an abundance of opportunities in a culture that values partnership and collaboration.
- We support each other’s success while working towards the same goal of standing up for investors across the world.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of five+ years advisory experience in a client facing role
- Offer clients an educational/consultative approach
- Extensive client service experience; managing an ongoing book of business
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Research
Job Location: Scottsdale, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A