Vanguard has exciting Financial Advisor opportunities with our team in Scottsdale, AZ. As a Financial Advisor you will build and maintain relationships with Vanguard clients by delivering customized financial advice and portfolio management guidance. You will have at least two years of advisory experience that includes strong client interaction and financial planning.
- Identify client needs and work with internal partners to determine a solution. Partner with sales executives in business development and sales processes.
- Maintain client records and ensure compliance with Vanguard methodology and investment guidelines.
- Support the analysis of client investment risk tolerance, discuss appropriate savings or spending strategies, and provide additional financial planning solutions.
- Conduct periodic reviews of portfolios and creates reports that address ongoing client advisory needs.
- Implement wealth building strategies based on Vanguard’s investment philosophy and client goals.
- Develop an understanding of client financial situations.
- Develop general knowledge of Vanguard funds, products, and services to help educate clients. Maintain general understanding of financial planning, capital markets, and the Financial Services industry.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: General Business
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A