At Vanguard, we’re taking a stand for all investors. You can help us advance this mission by joining Vanguard as we strive to redefine the advice industry. Vanguard’s one-of-a-kind Advance to Financial Planning experience will immerse you in Portfolio Implementation where you will build your financial planning acumen, partner closely with advisors on managing client accounts, receive support and mentorship from advisors, and have the opportunity to obtain the licensing and credentials necessary for the financial advisor role. When you join Vanguard, you’ll help steer the financial futures of our clients. Make it count.
- Partner closely with financial advisors on the oversight of managed client portfolios.
- Develop and maintain current knowledge of Vanguard’s funds and services, as well as an understanding of current market factors and how they affect Vanguard’s funds and products.
- Respond promptly and accurately to managed client requests made through email using Vanguard’s corporate standards for responding to client inquiries.
- Assist prospects and current clients with onboarding into Personal Advisor Services.
- Represent the department on written correspondence initiatives and provide process improvement ideas to management based on observed trends.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member, balance multiple responsibilities simultaneously, and demonstrate exceptional time management skills.
- Ability to interact with various levels of management.
- Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal).
- Learning agility to successfully pass the SIE, Series 7, and Series 63 (or equivalent licenses) within the time frame described in Vanguard’s
- FINRA Licensing Policy by utilizing resources and support provided by Vanguard.
- Exceptional problem solving skills with attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, and internal processing systems.
Qualification & Experience:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience is required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: General Business
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A