As a Product Owner you will be responsible for creating a vision (and executing upon it) that incorporates the need for modernization, stability, and onboarding new users to the cross cutting technology services (e.g., APIs, microservices) they own. Employees will have the ability to quickly build technical acumen and work with their team to balance multiple priorities to ensure the most valuable outcomes are achieved. You will collaborate with multiple stakeholders to enable teams to increase their ability to deliver client value, while also reducing and eliminating the need to depend on legacy technology. You will build your technical acumen and knowledge of our ecosystem, so the ability to learn is a must.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to create technology that empowers journey teams to deliver significant change to the client experience.
- Works in partnership with leadership to drive and facilitate best in class solution designs.
- Ensures business outcomes are linked to business case drivers to achieve journey vision and goals.
- Oversees the project team on day-to-day operations of project priorities and problem resolution. Coordinates project schedules, assignments and work flows.
- Coaches teams towards best practices and learnings.
- Employs a variety of qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques to continually improve the product.
- Performs other duties and participates in special projects as assigned
Qualification & Experience:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience. Graduate degree preferred.
- 5 or more years’ work experience, including 2+ years of leading large cross-functional/cross-regional teams on major organizational projects
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results while working in cross-functional environment
- Demonstrated experience with facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Demonstrated experience implementing and executing Agile principles with strong digital and technical skills.
- Demonstrated experience and deep understanding of user experience best practices.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Malvern, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A