View All Vanguard JobsVanguard
- One of the key themes of our flywheel to create a world-class client experience. CX will focus on driving value in four key areas: improving client experience; driving investor outcomes; developing a new, collaborative way of working; and driving efficiency throughout the company by reducing the difficulties and challenges clients experience as they do business with us. “Digital labs” have been created to address the client experience in areas including asset transfers, the brokerage trading platform, open account and the movement of money from one business segment to another. More labs are being built over time.
- Supporting the Experimentation program within CX – understand the Experimentation program in CX, including why teams experiment, and what the right types of experiments are for what scenarios (e.g. A/B testing, MVT testing, Multi-armed bandit testing, etc.).
- Develop your technical understanding of the SiteSpect tool that we use for experimentation.
- This includes knowing the ins and the outs of the tool, how to implement experiments using it, and what each of the features does.
- Addressing technical issues that are common across the CX lab teams, ensuring solutions are implemented in a fashion that, in the spirit of
- DevOps, optimize for efficiency across the entire software delivery value stream. The team will operate with enhanced speed and agility to deliver meaningful customer experiences in a rapid build-measure-learn manner.
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Programming experience
- Able to write clean, maintainable code, and read code created by others.
- Quick learner who can learn and develop utilizing a new framework within a single sprint.
- Ability to implement instrumentation to gather business-specific metrics around consumer usage patterns
- Able to achieve results against goals linked to key performance indicators.
- Strong, demonstrated analysis and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Highly collaborative, a fast learner and willing to work wherever you’re needed on the team.
- Experienced with software engineering fundamentals including object-oriented design, data structures, dependency injection, testable code, and algorithms.
- Extensive software engineering experience
- Experienced with software engineering tools, such as VS Code, WebStorm, Git, and others.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Malvern, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A