Website Jet Propulsion Laboratory
As an Audit Coordinator III, you will be working for The Financial Planning, Analysis and Compliance Section in the Audit Liaison Office. In this role, you will be responsible for serving as JPL’s principal liaison with all internal and external audit organizations, during audit activities at JPL.
- Coordinate access to needed information during all phases of complex audits related to the Prime Contract and coordinate logistics associated with audits.
- Liaise with appropriate levels of JPL management and external interfaces.
- Monitor implementation schedules from Lab organizations that have major open audit findings ensuring timely closure.
- Advise auditees’ during all phases of an audit.
- Recommend solutions regarding complex matters related to responding to and closing audit findings.
- Develop formal written communication of audit results.
- Provide audit support as requested by the customers.
- Provide accounting/financial guidance and advice as needed.
- Prepare initial and follow-up audit responses for internal and external audits.
- Advise on initial and follow-up audit responses for internal and external audits.
- Resolve obstacles affecting audit completion.
- Provide outreach to customers regarding applicable regulatory and contractual compliance matters.
- Analyze complex audit reports from internal and external audits.
- Design mindset with the ability to represent and develop task and work processes for desired outcomes.
- Wide-ranging experience and advanced expertise in one or more related fields of: Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), Federal Acquisition
- Regulations (FAR), OMB Uniform Guidance and Government Auditing Standards (GAS).
- Ability to coordinate, write, edit, and produce a wide range of technical reports on audits and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge of complex risk-based assessment techniques and audit processes
- A complete understanding and wide application of principles, theories, and concepts in accounting and/or auditing.
Qualification & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline, with a minimum of 6 years of related experience; Master’s degree in similar disciplines with a minimum of 4 years of related experience.
- Knowledge in the Accounting field with experience in the Government Contract Audit and Compliance discipline.
Company: Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pasadena, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A