Reporting to the Visual Manager, the Visual Associate provides solutions to store specific visual and merchandising challenges using brand standards and corporate visual guidelines to maintain brand integrity. The Visual Associate adapts corporate visual direction based on individual store need and inventory levels and drives sales through strategic merchandise placement and compelling displays.
- Adjust lighting to highlight merchandise and displays per company standard.
- Provide a consistent customer experience by maintaining brand standards for visual presentation, cleanliness and organization throughout the store.
- Follow all company policy and procedure & notify management of any infractions
- Provide product and brand knowledge to employees and customers.
- Pro-actively manage customer needs and exceed expectations by utilizing the U.N.I.Q.L.O. service standard, following the Uniqlo Fundamental Principles and saying the 6 standard phrases.
- Assist management to identify and resolve issues in the store.
- Ensure all merchandise is represented on the floor in full size runs and proper signage is present.
- Partner with store management team to monitor merchandise sell through and replenishment utilizing sales reports.
- Partner with management to prepare for and implement seasonal merchandising presentations and new visual merchandising initiatives.
- Create visually appealing and brand appropriate displays to drive sell through and react to the needs of the business in the store.
- Support store team to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Open ability to work a flexible schedule that meets the business needs, including evenings and weekends
- Ability to create compelling visual presentations according to company guidelines and brand standards.
- Excellent eye for detail
- Ability to identify potential visual merchandising opportunities and provide creative solutions.
- Ability to work within teams and create partnerships
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to drive sales through effective merchandise placement and display.
- Ability to offer solutions to store specific visual and merchandising challenges using brand standards and HQ direction as a guideline
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum one (1) year in retail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fresno, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A