The Sales Associate is the customer service specialist of the store. They are responsible for exceeding customer expectations by listening to customer needs, finding products that meet their needs, providing in depth product information about the goods they are interested in and closing the sale.
- Manage customer needs and exceed expectations by utilizing the UNIQLO service standard, following the UNIQLO Fundamental Principles and saying the 6 standard phrases.
- Assist with special projects as assigned by management
- Provide product and brand knowledge to customers
- Follow all company policy and procedures & notify management of any infractions
- Maintain brand and operational standards (visual, cleanliness, etc.)
- Assist management to identify and resolve issues in the store
- Process shipment and ensure all merchandise is represented on the floor in full size run
- Overnight and 5am shifts are requires from everyone. At least 1 shift a week, once a month for overnight shifts.
- Act as cashier when required by following cashier protocol
- Be knowledgeable of fitting room standards and assist when needed
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that meets the business needs, including evenings and weekends
- Strong communication skills
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oakland, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A