- We’re looking for someone to:
- track cybersecurity industry market activity
- prepare analysis of technology startups and frontier markets
- support client briefings and engagements on demand
- identify strategic companies whose technology could align to the firm’s innovation roadmap
- You’ll be working in the Group Chief Information Security Office (CISO) team as part of Intelligence Center/Market Insights and Business
- Advisory (MIBA) team. The CISO vision is to protect, preserve UBS data and digital services, and enhance UBS’s brand and competitiveness in a digitized world. The CISO mission is to lead the management of all cyber threats and cyber risk across the Firm.
- UBS CISO has industry-leading expertise in developing insights and knowledge to support UBS businesses and clients on emerging market trends, risks and opportunities.
- Leveraging this knowledge, the Market Insights and Business Advisory (MIBA) team reporting to CISO, is primarily responsible for cybersecurity market insights, cybersecurity briefings and advisories, and strategic involvement in UBS partnerships.
- The role is located in Krakow.
- capable of summarizing and presenting analysis from significant amounts of information to constructively drive actions and decisions
solid understanding of company and industry research and how it relates to the business
- strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with technical subject matter experts and business stakeholders and
- present to senior management stakeholders and externals
- a team player, able to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders and influence decision making including to senior management
- strong analytical skills with the ability to collect and analyze significant amounts of information
- fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
Qualification & Experience:
- experienced in project and program management
- expert knowledge in cyber and information security related industries, or willingness to learn fast on such requirements
- experience in creating formal reports for clients and interacting with them
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Analyst
Job Location: Kraków, Łódzkie, Poland
Application Deadline: N/A