Are you keenly aware of the importance of an effective control framework? Do you thrive in a dynamic and collaborative environment? We’re looking for someone like that to:
- collaborate effectively with partner functions to enhance the process and eliminate recurring issues / exceptions
be responsible for running daily reconciliations and exception reports, flagging and resolving any errors in daily process, identifying and escalating risks
- facilitate new business initiatives, projects and other change related work.
take responsibility for appropriate exception escalation and coordinate resolution delivery with relevant parties
- more specifically you would be responsible for monitoring a new control that looks at day on day cash flow movements for OTC derivatives that is generated by the in-house risk system. The cash flows are used by group treasury for the Liquidity coverage ratio calculation.
- identify significant drivers of exceptions to facilitate the timely resolution of breaks
ensure T0 trade data integrity (completeness, accuracy and timeliness)
- facilitate break / exception remediation with Front Office functions, Finance, and other Operations teams
be responsible for a suite of controls, facilitating support aimed at the accurate and timely identification of risk exceptions
- a good understanding of OTC derivatives valuations
- an awareness of when to escalate
- a good understanding of financial markets, products and processes
- some familiarity and knowledge of XVA’s and Counterparty Risk
the ability to identify root causes of issues and drive/ implement changes as required
- having a pragmatic “can do” attitude
- a clear communication style
- an innovative approach to solving day-to-day process problems
- knowledge of automation tools i.e. Alteryx, Python etc. is beneficial.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Administrative
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A