Excited about a role where you could take on high visibility and cross-functional program management responsibilities? Are you passionate about Workforce Strategy and Management topics? Do you always see solutions and not problems?
You could work on some of the most challenging IT workforce strategy initiatives at a scale that few companies can match. We are looking for a Project Manager to lead workforce strategy and operational change management initiatives for Group Technology globally. Our ideal candidate is a top performer who can think strategically, and drive strong execution in a dynamic environment.
- lead the implementation and execution of Group Technology’s workforce strategy globally in collaboration with cross-divisional stakeholders
initiate new projects in response to business requirements and be the catalyst for winning support and driving them through the design and execution phase.
- provide oversight and be responsible for effective and efficient management of recruitment targets and goals
- manage key aspects of the program end-to-end including defining standards, controls and processes
- provide the required hands-on project management, cross-functional coordination, and inter/intra team communications to deliver outstanding program outcomes.
- manage project schedules, identify possible issues and clearly communicate them to project stakeholders across all levels in the organization to
- ensure effective coordination across multiple work streams.
- min. of 10 years of previous experience of strategy and delivery experience, preferably with background in HR, recruiting and sourcing strategies for high volume hiring campaigns
- Experience of digital recruitment and current methods to source talent in highly competitive markets
- Ability to monitor and track diversity targets across multiple locations
- Well versed with Microsoft Powerpoint and Microsoft Excel in preparing updates for board of directors
- Strong background in project management and preferably in data analytics tool such as Tableau, Power BI
- Willingness to explore new strategies to attract, source and process talent
- Excellent stakeholder management skills across all levels in the organization and comfortable with challenging the status quo
- Demonstrated hands-on experience of orchestrating strategy formulation and its successful implementation, and delivery of complex and large scale projects
- Excellent communicator with persuasive presentation skills to shift behaviors
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Research
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Application Deadline: N/A